What there is to know
An encounter between nature and sculpture.
After receiving the Grand Prix de Rome for sculpture in 1900, Paul Landowski settled in Boulogne-sur-Seine in 1905, where he lived and worked until his death in 1961.
The collection retained is exceptional and representative of Landowski’s art, who enjoyed international fame during the interwar period, creator among others of the famous Christ the Redeemer statue, which overlooks the bay of Rio de Janeiro.
28 avenue André Morizet
92100 Boulogne Billancourt
District 5 - Centre Ville
Metro Station : Marcel Sembat (Line 9)
- Telephone : +33 (0)1 55 18 53 00 - +33 (0)1 55 18 46 42
- - From Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 6pm
- Closed on Monday, on 1st January, 1st May, 14th and 15th August, 25th December.
- - 6.50€ (Full price) / 4.50€ (Reduced)
- Free for under 18s and on 1st Sunday of the month