What there is to know
The museum will be closed from december 4th to 21st.
The Paul Belmondo Museum : Enter the contemporary universe of a master sculptor where you will discover one of the figures of 20th century neoclassical sculpture.
A selection of the artist’s sculptures, drawings and medals is displayed in an original setting.
14, rue de l’Abreuvoir
92100 Boulogne Billancourt
District 1 - Parchamp - Albert Kahn
Metro Station : Boulogne - Jean Jaurès (Line10)
Bus - Line 123 : stop Eglise de Boulogne)
SUBB (free service) : stop Parc Edmond-de-Rothschild (North Loop)
- Telephone : +33 (0)1 55 18 69 01
- - From Tuesday to Friday from 2pm to 6pm
- Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 6pm
- Closed on Monday, on 1st January, 1st May, 14th and 15th August, 25th December.
- - 6.50€ (Full price) / 4.50€ (Reduced) - Free for under 18s and on 1st Sunday of the month