10 reasons to visit our Tourism Office
10 reasons to visit the Tourism Office
- We offer personal advice and answer all your questions (if you wonder about the migration cycle of callimorphus in Asia Minor, we might take a little while to answer but we’ll try our best !)
- We welcome you in French but also in English, in Approximate-German and in Awkward-Spanish but, always, with a smile J
- Our reception area has a large variety of documentation at your disposal; our maps and brochures will help make your stay in Boulogne-Billancourt a nice memory.
- You have time between two meetings ? You need to research something ? Have a seat, use our free wifi; you can even dig in your candy jar 😛 Take your time, we remain open during lunch hours !
- Find a hundred ideas for activities with your whole family : our cultural news are on our touch-screen kiosk.
- We know our city inside out : hotels, museums, restaurants, cultural sites, this-big-chimney-that-is-not-a-relic-from-the-laundry-industry, this-big-chimney-that-is-a-relic-from-the-laundry-industry – we tell you everything about all of these with passion
- Our automatic door amazes our visitors – you need to see it.
- Leave with a souvenir of Boulogne-Billancourt from our exclusive shop.
- We are in the center of the city, only a few steps from the subway.
- Valérie listens to Radio Nostalgie but she’ll let you change the station if you’re nice 😀
25, avenue André-Morizet
Phone : (+33) 01 41 41 54 54
From Mondays to Fridays from 9AM to 6.30PM
and on Saturdays from 9AM to 1PM
(closed on Sundays, closed on Saturdays in July and August)
The OTBB, always by your side
Located at 25, Avenue André Morizet, opposite the Mairie, the OTBB is a special area of hospitality and friendliness for visitors wishing to obtain information, advice, ideas, support and help.
Whether you are a local from Boulogne or a visitor here for tourism or on business, you can count on OTBB to answer all your questions. It serves as a source of information, promotion, monitoring and coordination with its partners. Its role has made the OTBB an essential component for any activity directly or indirectly related to tourism.
Guided thematic tours, reception venues, seminars or conferences, hotels, restaurants, theaters, shows and cultural or recreational events in the city...etc, you can count on OTBB for all information, to know everything to pass on to you. Have a question about Boulogne-Billancourt tourist life? One reflex, just call us!
OTBB has multiple missions:
- Welcome, inform and disseminate tourist and entertainment information both with private individuals and with companies.
- Promote city products and services or those of its partners.
- Serve as a reservations central for the numerous events and performances taking place in the city.
- Supporting development projects, equipment or new tourism projects.
- Conceive or contribute to the development and promotion of tourism products in coordination with the relevant partners in tourism development and at all levels: city, inter-regional, national and international.
- Assume the role of competitive monitoring, analyzing the development of local tourism, nearby markets, by disseminating information to partners.
- Represent and defend the city’s key tourism and entertainment players with different partners and regional and national organizations of French tourism.