What there is to know
A place full of charm and originality in the spirit of the imperial era.
Formerly the property of amateur Boulogne historian Paul Marmottan, in 1935 it became a research library open to the public. Since 1996, under an agreement with the Academy of Fine Arts, the library has been managed by the town of Boulogne-Billancourt.
It is now a cultural center, specializing in the First Empire.
7, place Denfert-Rochereau
92100 Boulogne Billancourt
District 6 - Les Princes-Marmottan
Metro Station : Boulogne - Jean Jaurès (Line 10)
Bus - Line 52 : stop Denfert-Rochereau
SUBB (free service) : stop Denfert-Rochereau (North Loop)
- Telephone : +33 (0)1 55 18 57 61
- - Wednesday-Thursday-Friday from 2pm to 6pm
- Saturday from 9.30am to 12am and from 2pm to 5pm
- Closed: August, between Christmas / New Year and Easter Saturday
- - 6€ (full price) / 4€ (reduced) - Guided tour (for individuals) : 8€