What there is to know
Gardens in the image of a peaceful world. A vegetal trip around the world with species from Europe, America, Africa, Oceania and Asia come together in seven types of gardens that make up the 4 hectare site.
For example, the Japanese garden is meant to be a metaphor for the life of Kahn. The museum has 72,000 Autochromes (first photographic color process on glass) and 180 000 metres of film.
Since 2012, the museum has received, the Tourism & Handicap Designation for motor, hearing and mental disabilities.
10-14, rue du Port
92100 Boulogne Billancourt
District 1 - Parchamp - Albert Kahn
Metro Station : Boulogne - Pont de Saint-Cloud (Line 10)
Bus - Lines 52, 72, 126, 160, 175, 460, 467 : stop Rhin et Danube
Tramway - Line T2 : stop Parc de Saint-Cloud (then cross the Seine)
- Telephone : +33 (0)1 55 19 28 00
- - Closed on Monday
- Winter (From October 1st to April 30th) : From Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 6pm
- Summer (From May 1st to September 30th) : From Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 7pm
- The gardens close 20 minutes before the site
- Admission close 30 minutes before the site
- - Admission (during exhibitions) : 4€ (full price) / 2.50€ (reduced)
- Free of charge for visitors on the first Sunday of the month and for under-12s.
- Guided tours (during exhibitions) : 6€ (full price) / 4.50€ (reduced)