What there is to know
In 1891, Louis Renault (1877-1944) established a workshop in the garden of his parents’ holiday home. Thus began the grand Renault adventure with the founding of the "Renault Brothers" company in 1899. The company retains its headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt (13-15, quai Alphonse Le Gallo) and Renault Square Com (International Conference Centre for the entire Renault group). In 2006, the foundation stone of the development was laid.
A 7-hectare park is the new neighborhood’s main green lifeblood where the major names in architecture have left their mark (Jean Nouvel, Sir Norman Foster, Dominique Perrault, Marc Barani...).
On May 11, 2010, the first phase opened to the public. Long known as "Parc du Trapèze" because of the shape of the plot previously occupied by the Renault factories, the park officially changed its name to "Billancourt" on October 4, 2007 following approval by the City Council.
53, cours de l'Ile Seguin
92100 Boulogne Billancourt
District 3 - Billancourt - Rives de Seine
Metro Station : Pont de Sèvres (Line 9)
Bus - Lines 26, 160, 169, 171, 179, 279, 291, 389, 467 : stop Pont-de-Sèvres
Bus - Line 389 : stop Emile-Zola SUBB (free service) : stop Pont-de-Sèvres (South Loop)
- Spring (from March 1st to May 14th) :
From 8am to 7pm
Summer (from May 15th to September 15th) :
From 8am to 8pm
Autumn (from September 16th to October 31st) :
From 8am to 7pm
Winter (from November 1st to February 2nd) :
From 8am to 5.30pm
- GPSO : +33 (0) 800 10 10 21
- - Playground
- The nearest dog site : rue du Vieux-pont-de-Sèvres near the "Le Trident" building
- Nearest dog waste bag dispenser : cours de l’Ile Seguin (at the avenue Pierre-Lefaucheux)