What there is to know
Discover the wonders of a richly creative period. This museum presents a unique example of creative works from the interwar period.
Its collection of paintings, sculptures, decorative arts, furniture pieces, is spread over three floors where the themes of portraiture, of sacred art, colonial art and the School of Paris are developed.
There you will find some big name artists: Paul Landowski, Jan and Joël Martel, Tamara de Lempicka, Maurice Denis, Bernard Boutet de Monvel...
The museum also carries the memory of the artistic and industrial wealth of Boulogne-Billancourt.
28 avenue André Morizet
92100 Boulogne Billancourt
District 5 - Centre Ville
Metro Station : Marcel Sembat (Line 9)
- Telephone : +33 (0)1 55 18 53 00 - +33 (0)1 55 18 46 42
- - From Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 6pm
- Closed on Monday, on 1st January, 1st May and 25th December.
- - Full price : 6.50€
- Reduced price : 4.50€
- Free admission for under 18
- Free on 1st Sunday of the month.